Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Move Along: No Post Here

Instead I've been occupying myself reading through the WizardWorld guest list. Which somehow I'd managed not to peruse closely until now.

And now I'm even more excited of course. :-)

I can't believe they have Noel Neill! Noel Neill! The closest to the real Lois Lane we've ever gotten on a live action television (or movie for that matter) screen.

I need to get Ms. Neill's autograph! Crap! I need to buy something to get her autograph on!

I think my resolution not to spend too much money at this convention is going the way of the dodo.

(Also! I get to meet up with Ragnell! We might even be wearing special T-Shirts! Yay!)

4 Comments:

  • At August 03, 2006 7:38 AM, Blogger Centurion said…

    Ha! You can never spend too much money at a convention! Well...you can...

    ...easily...

    Just remember to have fun, and maybe remember to take photos.

     
  • At August 03, 2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Haute Corbeille said…

    I took out another mortgage to go to Wizard World.* Gosh, I hope I don't regret it...

    I'm flying into Chicago this afternoon.

    *not really

     
  • At August 03, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Richard said…

    I met Noel Neill at a convention when I was twelve years old (true!) and felt she was the absolute sweetest lady I'd ever seen. It's been an undisclosed number of years since then and no later candidate has come along to challenge that title. Of course I totally agree with your opinion of her portrayal of Lois. It really cheers me a lot to think of her getting to attend another convention and see how many fans still remember and love her.

    And you meeting up with Ragnell is positively epochal. If I'd known what I would be missing, I'd have made plans to attend WW just for the chance of seeing that!

     
  • At August 04, 2006 5:01 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    centurion: :-)

    dan: *gasp* For shame!

    rab: That's good to know. She's always seemed really nice from secondhand accounts. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home