Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bandwagon Jumping: Thursday 13

Well, Ragnell's doing it, so I figured I'd take a shot too. Besides, maybe it'll motivate me to actually sit down and finish one of these...


Thirteen Projects Kalinara is working on...


1. Studying for LSATs. This is a very short term project as my test is Saturday. Wish me luck.

2. Related to the first: Law School Applications. Egads.

3. Script for this thing. Also side-stories.

4. My November National Novel Writing Month project. A vaguely noirish mystery story starring a married couple. I figure I might be able to actually finish by NEXT November. Maybe.

5. A comic script draft about a teenage girl werewolf, high camp factor (I'm on page four! Go me! :-P)

6. High-fantasy: Girl crossdresses and joins pirate crew adventure. (Need to do more research about ships and piracy. Also: need plot)

7. Long term urban fantasy story with aliens, conspiracies and a secret global monolithic magical society. (In various stages of completion...as incoherent as it sounds)

8. "Undercover Dragon" story. High fantasy. (Naturally)

9. College-set superhero project with you.

10. Highschool-set superhero project with you.

11. Figuring out if 9. and 10. take place in the same world.

12. Something for Zamaron

13. Tomorrow's Point/Counterpoint. And a blog post.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Ragnell

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

  • At February 09, 2007 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the farquar?!?! A webcomic by the divine Ms. K? Must explore!

     
  • At February 09, 2007 2:43 AM, Blogger Aero! said…

    Good luck on the LSAT! I remember the runup to mine and how easy it is to get psyched out. My unsolicited advice is that the single most important thing is not to get flustered. I ended up getting an experimental games section early on, and I nearly lost my marbles.

     
  • At February 09, 2007 2:59 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Loren: Well, I'm still trying to get the hang of scripting, (And the earliest scripts are a few years old), so it's a probably a little weak. :-)

    My artist though is fantastic. :-)

    aero!: Thanks! I'm crossing my fingers. :-)

     
  • At February 09, 2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Tom Bondurant said…

    Good luck on the LSATs (and the applications) from me too! I agree that relaxing is a pretty good strategy -- as long as you're ready for the kinds of questions the test will ask, you'll do fine. It tests whether you can "think like a lawyer," and I'd say a good portion of comics fans think that way anyway....

     
  • At February 09, 2007 9:55 AM, Blogger Seth T. Hahne said…

    I was going to ask how your NaNo was going. Glad to see that it's still on the To Do list!

     
  • At February 09, 2007 10:30 AM, Blogger Ferrous Buller said…

    Good luck with your LSATs!

    Law student by day, secret blogger by night - only in comic books, eh? ;-)

     
  • At February 09, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    My God, how do you find time to breathe? Good luck with your tests.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home