Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Spot-The-Stan!

Okay, this cheers me up far more than it probably should. I LOVE when Stan Lee pops up in random things. He's like Hitchcock, in a way!

Okay, maybe not. :-)

Still, I have fun playing spot the Stan Lee when I watch anything Marvel. For the record, I suck at it, but my roommate's pretty good. I also really like Heroes (especially now that they've introduced Claire's mom. A female character with full control of her powers! Sweet! And now that Simone has stopped fighting the insanity and is just winging it, she's winning me over too.)

So yay! Spot-the-Stan!

...I'm totally going to forget which episode he's supposed to be in and subsequently forget to look. :-)

8 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2007 5:32 AM, Blogger Flidget Jerome said…

    Dude, that makes me unexpectedly happy too. Hello there, Stan!

     
  • At February 10, 2007 8:50 AM, Blogger Sleestak said…

    In control of her powers, like when she burned down a building with her infant child inside?

     
  • At February 10, 2007 10:44 AM, Blogger notintheface said…

    She meant in control in the present time, sleestak. Claire's real mom apparently learned how to control her powers better after the burning building incident. Kind of like that invisible man did. And kind of like Nathan did. His power was out of his control when it manifested during Heidi's accident, but he apparently had much more control later during his sonic-boom escape from HRG.

     
  • At February 10, 2007 11:35 AM, Blogger D.Bishop (aka Mr. Allison Blaire) said…

    I think it kinda odd that with the genes Claire has, all she does is regenerate. Yeah, its a still a crazy power but its not as flashy. Who knows, maybe she can do more than shes learned yet.

    Its kinda cool my 9 year old cousin knows who Stan Lee is.

     
  • At February 10, 2007 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually woke up from a dream about the Iron Man movie about a week ago, and Stan was there. Iron Man couldn't get on top of the truck (or something) so he asked Stan to give him a boost. Haha.

     
  • At February 10, 2007 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My favorite (and most surreal)suprise Spot the Stan had to be his Cameo as the wedding guest who only knew english from three stooges shorts in "Princess Diaries II"

    I took my wife to see it opening night, every other male in the area was going to see Aliens Vs Predator. Stan appeared on screen and I found myself pointing and freaking out in a theater full of tweener girls who had no idea who he was.


    Jeff

     
  • At February 11, 2007 1:52 PM, Blogger Bill D. said…

    Stan, Sulu, the Doctor... Heroes is becoming a regular hot spot for geeky cameos. It's like the Nerd Love Boat or something!

     
  • At February 12, 2007 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There goes my theory that Stan Lee will be playing Linderman...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home