Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Another reason to like Warrior!



Matrix-Supergirl! Wearing spikes!

I don't know why, but that amuses me enough to forgive the fact that Alan for some bizarre reason looks waay too much like a Ken Doll.

(*sigh* I miss the Matrix Supergirl. Even with her convoluted origin. I thought she was neat. And honestly, I always felt she lost something when she was merged with Linda Danvers and ended up all Earth Angel-y. Too bad.)

Also, that's Arisia holding a clue bat of DOOM. :-) I kind of miss that costume.

4 Comments:

  • At September 24, 2007 11:01 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Arisia DOES look pretty happy doesn't she? That outfit was always a bit on the outrageous side, but seriously, so is her present one.

    As I recall, weren't they all about to lay a serious smackdown on Dementor? Who really really deserved it.

     
  • At September 24, 2007 3:51 PM, Blogger Sheana said…

    Tiger-man in cutoff jean shorts. Oh, comics. And egads, Warrior art never gets better no matter how many times I look at it.

    I like the bemused-looking Guy all the way in the back.

     
  • At September 24, 2007 11:24 PM, Blogger Ununnilium said…

    Oddly enough, Alan looks female here to me. The bulging biceps seem more like bountiful bosom, and the face has decidedly feminine lines.

     
  • At September 25, 2007 9:48 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Heck yeah, color Alan's hair black, and he looks like Kyle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home