Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Amusing Link!

I have nothing to post today. Nothing. Nada. Zip. It's decidedly unnerving actually.

Fortunately Kevin Melrose linked to something funny on Blog@ that I can steer you guys toward while I recharge my creative batteries. :-)

Every Reason David Bruce Banner Hulked Out in the Classic TV Series

:-)

I think my personal favorite is:

71. Wandering into an Army dump to get the deadly canister of army nerve gas
that has blinded his friend, only to be caught by a mean MP who knocks his gas
mask off and throws him back down the hill, knocking the canister open so that
David can frantically try to put his mask back on before looking up to see that the
MP has somehow brought in a crane and is dumping two tons of garbage on him
(this is an unusually bizarre situation)


It just sounds so deliciously comic bookian! :-)

3 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2008 10:40 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Heh. I read the list, and some of these are just hilarious. That poor man found more ways to get cranky than almost anyone I know.

    If you're looking for a topic, I have a challenge going. Find pictures of the strangest arrows made by Green Arrow! Trust me, there are some doozies!

     
  • At January 29, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger Mike Haseloff said…

    Wow! I can't believe I've never seen something like this before. That is simple brilliance!!!

     
  • At January 30, 2008 2:40 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    I actually posted this on my blog too. :D

    This one's my favorite, just because it sounds like a Looney Tune -

    108. Having several clay pots broken over his head in the middle of the now-burning room (why is the room always burning?), and then knocking an entire case of same clay pots onto same head, and then, while lying very still and struggling not to get angry, having his pants catch fire.
    XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home