Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Placeholding!

Okay, I really wish I could post something of any sort of quality today but I have like fifty million things due tomorrow and I'm beat.

But I do entertaining panels for you from Avengers #33.



Ahh, nothing like watching a half-naked Steve Rogers totally school an imposter, with dialogue that's just shy of "It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it."

Steve's probably too innocent for that sort of innuendo, but, well, *I*'m not. Heh.

Oh and as a bonus, a nice eye-candy panel of half-naked Steve!



He should fight that way more often! :-)

4 Comments:

  • At January 25, 2008 10:00 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Personally I feel that just about every male superhero should fight topless...at least on occasion.

    Heh.

    Oh Steve. The Marvel Universe is just so bleak without your pontifications.

     
  • At January 25, 2008 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just never got how people think that Don Heck was a good artist. I'll take Sal Buscema anyday.

     
  • At January 26, 2008 9:43 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Ah, for the good old days, when an artist and writer could punch out 20 books a month ON TIME! By themselves! Heck, Jack Kirby could put out 50 books a month by himself.

     
  • At May 03, 2011 9:40 AM, Anonymous kamagra said…

    Captain America sucks, is the most predictable comic of all the marvel universe, what a waste of time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home