Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

In good old lapsed-Catholic fashion I didn't give up anything for Lent (though I did make a valiant, though ultimately futile, attempt to not eat meat on Fridays) but I'm still taking Easter off.

(Well, truthfully, it's more because of the appellate brief assignment I've got due on Monday. At least it's kind of fun, even if it may kill me. :-))

Hope everyone who celebrates has a good holiday and everyone who doesn't has a good regular day too!

2 Comments:

  • At March 23, 2008 2:54 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    You should give up comics for Lent :O I wonder how long it'd last XD For me it'd last until the next Wednesday! XDDD

    Happy Easter :D

     
  • At March 23, 2008 12:15 PM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    I gave up Organized Religion for Lent four years ago. Gotta say - Disorganized Religion? Pretty awesome. :D

    I've stil got the good old Former Catholic Guilt tho', which made eating a messy chicken sammich on Friday naughtily delicious. And I put together a ginormous Easter Post for everyone to enjoy. Religion, schmlegion - I'll always celebrate the joy of honey baked ham and Peeps.

    Hope your Easter Sunday's awesome, however you spend it! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home