Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Caution for Minor Spoilers for the Secret Invasion Prologue

Feh, like anyone's NOT spoiled. (If you're not, go away!)



Ooo! I may get to like this whole Marvel Digital Comics thing. Prologues are fun.

So help me, though, if Dum Dum Dugan dies, there's going to be heck to pay, I tell you! Heck to pay!

...wow. You know, I always knew that I was the sort to go hyper-protective fangirl over certain characters. It's in my nature. I did not, however, know that one of those characters includes Dum Dum Dugan.

Learn something knew every day. Huh.

You know, if they just marketed this thing as "Nick Fury comes back to clean house" to begin with, I'd totally have been on board a lot sooner. Invasion, Schnvasion.

5 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2008 7:27 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Someone put up Duggan's death a couple days ago over on Scans_Daily. Remember when they replaced Alicia Masters with a Skrull and had her brutally murdered?

    Oh thats right. They didn't. And so when the Skrull got discovered we had TWO characters instead of a dead person and a killer alien...

     
  • At April 01, 2008 7:30 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Don't spoil my fun. :-)

    Besides, if I wanted plots that entirely made sense, why on earth would I read superhero comics? :-)

     
  • At April 01, 2008 8:36 AM, Blogger Patrick C said…

    If this was called "Nick Fury comes back and cleans house" I would actually be buying it!

     
  • At April 01, 2008 10:59 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well...if it has Nick Fury, then I suppose that's good. If they've killed Duggan, then that's bad.

    If they kill Ted Kord again, I'll...wait, wrong company.

     
  • At April 02, 2008 5:35 AM, Blogger Mike Haseloff said…

    Killer Skrulls? Pfeh! That'll be the day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home