Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

FANGIRL JOYYYY!

Okay, I admit, I'm always neglecting the previews, but Flidget is awesome and made me look at the JSA one and...


SQUEEEE!!! Sandy has LINES! He gets dialogue that's not creepy and cryptic! A personal conversation even! And stuff to do! And is even unmasked!!!

...boy needs a haircut something awful though.


But yay! My favorite character actually gets to DO STUFF!!!

JOY!

Okay, I'm done now. Thank you. Is it tomorrow yet?

9 Comments:

  • At April 08, 2008 9:49 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    He looks cute with the scruffy unkempt hair tho! xD

     
  • At April 08, 2008 11:15 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    FINALLY!

     
  • At April 08, 2008 12:12 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    The look does work for him. What's with the creepy fridge though?

    Hopefully he gets more total lines then Obsidian by the end of this.

     
  • At April 08, 2008 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, was that Infinity Man in the that last panel?
    WM

     
  • At April 09, 2008 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just read the issue. Please tell me that's not what it looks like.

    -Phil

     
  • At April 09, 2008 4:18 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Depends on what you think it looks like?

     
  • At April 09, 2008 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sandy getting impaled by Gog's staff thingy and then not showing up for the rest of the issue?

    Granted, it might just be going through his shirt. Plus, if there's anyone who can survive an impaling, it's a guy who spends a lot of his time as a sand monster.

    I'm probably overreacting.

    -Phil

     
  • At April 10, 2008 1:18 AM, Blogger Will Staples said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At April 10, 2008 3:07 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Phil, Ahh. I don't think you need to worry. This is a guy who's been punched through the chest by Wonder Woman after all. I don't doubt he's not feeling well, but I find it hard to believe he won't be back up sooner or later. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home