Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Search Engine Fun

Thoroughly in panic mode right now, as my first final (and worst subject) is today. Yeah. So no post. None. Go away.

Though I just wanted to reveal, as I'm wont to do on days I'm too lazy/busy to post, my favorite search engine query of the day:

"bug zappers attraction"

I don't know who you are, out there with your inexplicable fixation on pest control devices but all the more power to you. :-) Bug zappers are nifty and there are worse attractions to have. At least you'll be bug-free. Best of luck to you, man!

Unless you're a bug, in which case, you probably ought to fly far away. FLY!!!

6 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2008 6:46 AM, Blogger running42k said…

    Good luck on the final.(I'm not the bug zapper guy)

     
  • At April 25, 2008 10:51 AM, Blogger Diamondrock said…

    Studies show that though bug zappers kill an average of 3,000 insects per night, the vast majority of these are helpful insects (such as butterflies and moths) rather than annoying ones (like mosquitoes).

    Don't ask me how I know that.

     
  • At April 25, 2008 11:12 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Gosh, Bug Zappers are fabulous. Why right here in my little ol' hometown, we live right next to the Connecticut river, with a canal no less, and they have Bug Zappers on ALL summer long! It's like free fireworks every night!

    Granted, there is not a whole lot going ON in my hometown. Except parades. We like parades too.

     
  • At April 25, 2008 12:04 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Diamondrock: I know how you know that!!! :-)

     
  • At April 26, 2008 12:28 AM, Blogger Dane said…

    It will all be over soon, Kal.

     
  • At April 26, 2008 1:15 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    Good luck :D *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home