Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Miscellaneous Thoughts

Using time management games as a form of procrastination strikes me as a little ironic.

But anyway, Sand got to do stuff in comics this week! Yay! And Lava Sand is kind of hot. :-)

err, pun unintended. Still, this is TWO MONTHS IN A ROW where my favorite character got to actually do stuff! And hey, (an) Obsidian got to do stuff too!

I actually managed to get a WFA post up! I hadn't realized I'd let myself fall behind so far. I blame my fairly extreme schedule shift. :-) I love my internship though. I got to write a subpoena the other day! I feel useful!

I have however just realized I totally forgot to get a pair of green boots for the costume I may not finish. Eek. Well, I've got some time still.

I'm still totally indifferent about Spoiler, but I'm thrilled that Leslie Thompkins is officially redeemed now. I want her and Alfred to date! (Though I still also want Alfred and Ma Hunkel to date. Eek. I'm torn. Then again, there's always polygamy?)

Anyway, I think I'm mostly adjusted to the schedule now, so I should be able to actually pull my weight at WFA again. *crosses fingers* On the plus side, I get memorial day off. <3 I intend to sleep, write, and maybe dress my green barbie doll up as Batgirl again if I can get that flipping cowl on right.

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention this on the blog. <3 Oh well. Now I did. :-)

6 Comments:

  • At May 24, 2008 8:14 AM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    Yay polyamory! :D

    And yay for you liking your internship so much :)

     
  • At May 24, 2008 8:29 AM, Blogger Jeff said…

    I thought that was the normal Obsidian. Though them looking like the KC counterparts was a little confusing.

    What's this costume thing you're talking about? Green boots gives a strong hint though.

     
  • At May 24, 2008 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, Alan was wearing his Kingdom Come gear (apparently, he's worn it before on regular Earth), but Obsidian was his normal self (his KC version wore a trench coat and fedora), which was still different than the redesigned look he had a few months back when talking to Superman-22.

    I liked the issue, but they should have made it more clear what the hell was going on. At least give Alan blond hair instead of white. Oh well.

    -Phil

     
  • At May 24, 2008 10:44 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Green boots eh? Heh.

    It DOES sound as though you've been awfully busy.

     
  • At May 24, 2008 2:29 PM, Blogger Zaratustra said…

    What time management games?

     
  • At May 25, 2008 4:49 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Totally off topic, but I'm amused by the fact that although Lisa is the one who always worries about the idiots who'll comment on her Blog@ articles, your No Value attached cut/paste Quotation piece is the one thats been attracting all the grade A jack-assery of late...

    But then what the hell do I know, I use LiveJournal...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home