Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Miscellaneous.

You know what the most annoying thing about finals is? Having to turn down an invite to see Ironman. I hope I get the chance to see it eventually, but my next final's on Friday. :-(

It's probably for the best it wasn't Dark Knight or something like Captain America. I'm not a big Tony Stark fan, and there isn't as much screaming at me "come see" as Dark Knight, so I don't feel THAT bad about missing it for a while.

If it WERE Dark Knight, I probably wouldn't have gone either, but I'd have been more crushed about it. :-)

Oh, and happy birthday to Ami! I hope your new year is filled with bunnies and supergirls for all!

(I swear, someday I'll have some actual content for this blog again. Promise!)

8 Comments:

  • At May 01, 2008 8:37 AM, Blogger Doctor Polaris said…

    Worry not. I can assure you that a film about a man made of iron could not *possibly* be interesting or exciting. They are too easily crushed.

    Unless, of course, we are speaking of 1999's "The Iron Giant" which brought a tear to my eye.

     
  • At May 01, 2008 11:08 AM, Blogger Patrick C said…

    I have a final at 8:30 tomorrow morning, so I hear you. I want to go to a midnight showing of Iron Man so bad.

    Even worse is that Grand Theft Auto IV came out this week, and I can't touch it until after finals!!!

    Why do people go to Law School? There will be money eventually, right? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

     
  • At May 01, 2008 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sister had a pretty annoying finals story: the professor showed up an hour and a half late to give it. Didn't even have an excuse.

     
  • At May 01, 2008 1:27 PM, Blogger Dane said…

    It's attitudes like this that drive Tony Stark to the bottle. Just sayin'.

     
  • At May 01, 2008 2:44 PM, Blogger Ami Angelwings said…

    I dun count as actual content? :o

    Awww... :D Ty so much for the birthday wishes Kalinara! :D *hugs* *gives bunnies for all* :D

     
  • At May 01, 2008 2:51 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Hee. Of course you're content!

    But it'd be better to have a pretty picture or something, right?

    Maybe after I survive finals...

     
  • At May 02, 2008 1:22 AM, Blogger Brett said…

    Don't feel bad. I actually had 3 separate groups of friends bail on seeing Iron Man tonight based on what can only be presumed as some kind of Daredevil-based aversion to comics-inspired movies. Some day the prejudice will end ;)

    Good luck on your remaining finals.

     
  • At May 02, 2008 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is, when you do see it, stay until the end credits.

    Good luck with those finals!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home