Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cat Fancy...

It's probably wrong that I kind of want to see a tongue in cheek team-up or antagonistic comic featuring Catwoman, the Cheetah and Tigress, isn't it?

I mean the absolutely wretched puns alone...

Though, on a more serious note, I don't think I've ever read a team-up between Wonder Woman and Catwoman, which actually surprises me. There ought to be one out there somewhere. I'd be fascinated to see how the two women interact.

It's interesting also that both women ended up taking the final step and killing an antagonist relatively close in time to one another. They, admittedly, did it for different reasons, but it's still an interesting connection. Besides, I'd like to see more of the women in Bruce's life get together and mock him. :-P

Really though, I just think ladies' personalities would interact very interestingly. They have such different ideologies, but at the same time, have quite a bit in common as well. I can't imagine there ISN'T a pre-existing team-up issue out there somewhere, but I've never seen it. I hope to find one eventually. :-)

7 Comments:

  • At July 08, 2008 2:57 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    A quick google search (quickly refined to lessen the p0rn links) gives me this from the DC message boards:

    http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?messageID=2004649461

    6th reply in the thread should be helpful...

     
  • At July 08, 2008 7:44 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Ah, thanks! I admire your google refining skills. I was afraid to even try. :-)

    Weird that they've never met/teamed up.

     
  • At July 08, 2008 11:03 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    That's a rather interesting combination of personalities. But mocking Bruce is an activity that SHOULD be engaged upon more often.

     
  • At July 08, 2008 7:26 PM, Blogger notintheface said…

    "Besides, I'd like to see more of the women in Bruce's life get together and mock him. :-P"

    Imagine Superman and Batman miles away while this is going on:

    Superman: *Snicker*.

    Batman: Superman?

    S: *Snort!*

    B: ????

    S: BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

    B: WHAT are you LAUGHING AT?????

    S: Oh, nothing. (Turns his super-hearing back up.) *Snicker*.

     
  • At July 09, 2008 7:53 AM, Blogger Mr. Bretterson said…

    They met during Di's "Emma Peel" phase, when Selina was dressing like a pirate with a bob.

    http://hometown.aol.com/linastrick/dpindex9.html

     
  • At July 09, 2008 7:58 AM, Blogger Mr. Bretterson said…

    Whoops, that link above didn't work for me at first, guess you already got that same answer...

     
  • At July 09, 2008 10:24 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    BTW - new DCU Vs. Mortal Kombat screenshots are up at Blog@Newsarama that show Catwoman joining the fun in her awesome new costume. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home