Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Darnit!

THAT issue of GLC WOULD have to come out the week I have two fairly important assignments due Monday, wouldn't it?

I may have to go grab my comics this weekend after all. Even though I had all these lofty plans about holding until next week.

...

At least tell me if it's as awesome as it looks? No tricks right?

You can't see me right now but I'm totally pulling the big-eyed watery look on you.

*sigh* Stupid life getting in the way of me enjoying my favorite couple.

3 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2008 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Talk to me about 3-4am and I'll let you know...

    I had important stuff this week and upcoming weeks, plus I like to save it for work. Beats watching replays of Australian rugby.

     
  • At October 10, 2008 11:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah Kali,

    It's cool. Tora is Tora, and she and Guy have some nice moments. Guy is really well written. Not going all sensitive new age male but not unrelenting jerk either. I liked it a lot.

    Take
    It
    Easy

    Toriach

     
  • At October 10, 2008 5:59 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Get it. At ONCE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home