Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, October 31, 2008

No Post Here

Happy Halloween everybody! I'm going to do what I usually do when holidays come around. Namely, I'm vacationing from blogging today.

Well, in as much as you can vacation from blogging while posting about vacationing from blogging.

...

I may not have mastered the art yet. Someday.

Failing that, I've decided that the awesomest monster-movie ever would involve zombie sharks. Because they're zombies. And sharks. Possibly Samuel L. Jackson would be eaten. It'd be awesome.

2 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2008 7:32 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    The Italian zombie franchise Zombi has at least one where a zombie fights a shark from what I've heard. Oh and of course there's the Gotham Aquarium zombie story from Hitman. Zombie shark in that...

     
  • At October 31, 2008 7:55 PM, Blogger pla said…

    Zombi 2 (or Zombie as it's known in the US - Zombi 1 is Dawn of the Dead) would be the movie with the shark vs. zombie fight. Sadly, Fulci missed out on the opportunity to do a sequel in which the zombie sharks start attacking Long Island beachgoers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home