Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sometimes There Really Aren't Words...

I spent hours (not really) trying to think of some witty way to introduce this scan from Nick Fury vs. SHIELD #6. (Yes, I am fixated. Shut up.)

I got nothing. Really. So here you go:



And no. Context really doesn't save this. At all.

If you must have context: Bad guys get control of SHIELD, replace people with LMDs, hunt Fury for five issues, catch him, and then apparently decide that a thong and harness are appropriate garb for crucifixion and dress him accordingly.

Yep. That's how I want to go out. Wearing my crucifixion thong.

Here's a bonus for those of you that haven't run away screaming. Some fisticuffs from the same issue!



That is not Baron von Strucker, by the way. This has led me to the conclusion that all bald men secretly want to strip Nick Fury and tie him up. If I were him, I'd be eying Charles Xavier VERY closely.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home