Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Interlude Absent a Post

Hm. I'm taking a break from blogging today. :-)

For the record, the best thing about Decedents Estates and Trust class is when we get into things like frozen sperm and other entertaining post-death adventures.

On my end, I've always kind of wondered about clones and how they'd fit into intestate succession. (Would clones count as children or siblings?)

Also: I hope that some of these folk have resurrection provisions in their wills. Otherwise, things could get awkward real fast. :-)

3 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2009 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel like one day you're going to write something like the lawyer version of Powers/Gotham Central/etc.

    And when that day comes, I'm going to start buying issues again.

     
  • At January 29, 2009 10:25 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I'm sure that your input concerning clones and alternate universe versions of yourself will come in very handy in this particular class. For Heaven's Sake, they've probably never even considered these kinds of things!

     
  • At February 07, 2009 9:45 AM, Blogger Your Ol' Pal Rob said…

    I always thought that each and every scenario of remote vestment would make a decent band name, but "Magic Gravel Pit" was my favorite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home