Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miscellaneous Reactions

Damn, Final Crisis 7 is out already? Seems like I only JUST bitched about being behind on FC 6. :-) How time flies!

You know I have to admit, I had no idea Dilbert was plugging anything. To be fair, the only thing I really know about Dilbert is that my dad reads it as he's an engineer and apparently work is actually like that.

I do know that my Business Enterprises professor adored the storyline since he keeps using it as an example of agent's fiduciary duty to principal. I think he's in love. :-)

Also, I didn't know about the A-Team movie still going ahead. I'd have thought Miami Vice would have killed it. I have to admit, I'm kind of twistedly intrigued to see how they'll do it.

God willing, Dirk Benedict will write another lunatic letter. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At January 30, 2009 10:07 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Dirk Benedict may write another crazy letter, but presumably only if they turn Face into a woman.

    Which could be interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home