Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, February 06, 2009

An Award!

Look! Rob gave me an award! So now it's my turn to pass it on!

The PREMIO DARDO is designed to recognize unique voices and visions on the Web as well as to promote fraternization amongst bloggers of all sorts. The rules as they were passed on to me are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


Okay, well, here we go!

1. Brainfreeze! Brainfreeze is neat. And also, it's really interesting to read comic reviews that take kids into account as well. I don't have kids, and to be honest, I tend to see them as little creepy aliens. But it's interesting to read about them and what they like too!

2. Title Undetermined! Because any blog hosting Azrael AND Doctor Polaris deserves an award.

3. Pai! Saranga and I don't always agree, but she usually has fun and interesting things to say!

4. Seeking Avalon! Because Willow's essays are awesome and make me think.

5. Green Lantern Butt's Forever! SallyP writes the best and most thorough Green Lantern reviews around! And also loves Hal getting cranial damage and Green Lanterns' asses. Yay!

So there we go! That was fun!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home