Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brief thoughts.

Oooo! Casting News! I love casting news!

I could see George Kirk as Thor. I'm not saying this as a reflection of his ability (though he certainly seemed capable in his few minutes in Star Trek) but more in line of he'd look hot with long hair and a hammer.

Heh.

Also, I forgot to blog yesterday that they played the GI Joe trailer when I went to see Star Trek. It looks gloriously, awesomely awful. But it has Christopher Eccleston and mindless violence and explosions, so I'll likely be happy. Also, I don't know much about GI Joe, so honestly, I'm not likely to notice them fuck stuff up. Though I know certain people who are fans, so I'm looking forward to the ranting, much like I love watching the Jean Claude Van Damme Streetfighter with friends who play the games.

I might be a sadist. Heh.

2 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2009 2:23 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    I just posted the Thor thing without noticing it was the post above the Trek. Oh and the Orion (green) girl is the actress playing Scarlett in G.I. Joe...

     
  • At May 19, 2009 4:13 AM, Blogger The Pretentious Fool said…

    The GI Joe trailer looks equal parts awful and awesome. It's like they show a scene, and it looks so bad that this movie must suck. Then, they immediately show something so unbelievably awesome that the move has to rock. Then it sucks again. And back the awesome. I just can't decide. So, I will go see it. I do not think I will be disappointed, regardless of the quality of the movie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home