Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Black Widow miscellanea

I might be a bad feminist as I find the premise of Black Widow: Deadly Origin to be distinctly hilarious.

I mean, I love Natasha (except when she's usurping Sharon Carter's role for no reason in Ultimate Avengers) but EVERY man she's ever kissed running afoul of a technological curse?

That's going to be a LOT of men.

A LOT.

Heheh.

On a tangentially related note, I have to admit, I had my doubts about Scarlett Johansson being cast as the Black Widow, but I can't deny that she definitely looks good in the role. So I'm intrigued. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2009 3:01 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    You're obviously a bad feminist. Hand in your Hive Vagina membership card and go make me some muffins...

     
  • At July 18, 2009 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Johansson: looks good.
    Deadly Origin: looks baaaaad.

     
  • At July 18, 2009 4:16 PM, Blogger James Ashelford said…

    So she's got Borg glandular fever?

     
  • At July 22, 2009 3:54 AM, Blogger K. D. Bryan said…

    I'm deeply amused and trust Paul Cornell enough to think this will end up being nothing but awesome. Dude made me like and respect Meggan a.k.a. Gloriana and believe me, that takes some doing.

    Also, I agree that Scarlett Johansson looks very, very good in the role.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home