Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No post today

Way back in March or so my trusty PS2 died on me. I was sad, though I had to admit, the little bastard had a good lifespan (I'd gotten it during my first year of college, so 2001 or so.)

I finally got it replaced (with a bonus copy of Lego Batman. I'm looking forward to playing Nightwing and mocking him. After I catch up on umpteen other games. :-P I have a very bad attention span for a gamer. And weirdly, the games I most want to play right now are PS1 games. Weird.) But I'm happy. <3

Eventually, maybe I'll even have time to PLAY some of my games. Heh. But then I suspect what I missed most of all was the controller-as-dvd remote. SO CONVENIENT.

So anyway, yeah, sorry if you were expecting an actual post. I'm going to bed. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2009 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woo, Lego Batman!

    Make sure you watch the YouTube videos on how to make an army of Nightwing/Robins. It's funny.

     
  • At July 14, 2009 6:37 PM, Blogger Centurion said…

    That's been actually one of the few games I've played in the last year. The cut scenes are priceless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home