Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Okay, I take it back

I know I was very critical about Freddie Williams's art in JSA All-Stars #1, but I think I have to apologize, because this is awesome: jsaas-cv4-v2 Please keep drawing pretty cover images of my favorite character! Thank you! And The Source gives me more reason to creepily declare my love for Lilah Sturges:
“When I saw Freddie’s cover for JSA All-Stars #4, I begged Alex to let us put it up early. For one thing, it’s got Sand on it. Sand is one of my favorite JSAers, and he’s been due for a resurgence for quite some time. Well, that resurgence begins in issue four. For another thing, unfortunately, it looks like someone else from the JSA’s past is resurging behind him. That can’t be good.”

(Entry edited on December 1, 2020 to reflect accurate names and pronouns.) 

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home