Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something I'd Noticed.

It occurred to me that I never blogged about something I discovered while watching way too many Top Chef episodes in a row during Winter Break. (I did twitter it, but what the heck.)

And that's that the Voltaggio brothers are totally the Summers brothers, if they were cooks instead of mutants.

I mean one's uptight and a bit robotic. One's a hot-tempered maverick who's kind of a jackass. And then they fight crime make food! While bickering!

It's vastly entertaining, actually.

3 Comments:

  • At January 15, 2010 1:47 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Top Chef is my favoritest "job" reality show. And as long as they don't later reveal a 3rd half-brother chef who is eviler than 10 evil men I'll be happy...

     
  • At January 16, 2010 5:08 AM, Blogger Elayne said…

    You're reading their blog, right? They posted a hilarious short video yesterday debunking the rumor that mixing pop rocks and soda makes your head explode.

     
  • At January 21, 2010 7:21 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I pop over off and on, they're pretty funny. And the younger one seems a lot less of a jackass than he did on a show. (Editing does that sometimes, I'd reckon. :-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home