Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Joy...

I have Farscape DVDs! I probably shouldn't have splurged, but as I babbled on Twitter, I love the show so. Sci-Fi by way of Jim Henson, kinda.

Also Crichton's the hottest bimbo astronaut ever. And Aeryn Sun is basically Cyclops with boobs.

And I'm reminded that I totally want to bring Katherine Summers back as a badass Aeryn Sun style space mercenary. Hey, if Corsair could be a space pirate, it's only fair.

(And I figure Scott gets most of his personality from his mother. Since his father is kind of a dipshit and a tool.)

God I love this show.

5 Comments:

  • At February 04, 2010 9:43 AM, Blogger Marshall Ryan Maresca said…

    "And Aeryn Sun is basically Cyclops with boobs."

    Heh. And I just watched "Out of Their Minds" last night. "I'm a guy, and they're RIGHT THERE. They've been there for arns!"

     
  • At February 05, 2010 2:10 AM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    I just got the Complete Series in the mail today. Almost 50% off from Amazon, no way I could pass that by...

     
  • At February 06, 2010 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like Cyclops. And I kinda have a crush on Aeryn, This is messing with my mind . . .

    And I've long considered John to be Steve Trevor :P

    -Blake

     
  • At February 06, 2010 5:04 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Cyclops/Steve Trevor slash fic? I'd read it!

    (Though, I'm pretty sure an interesting comparison can be made between the Wormhole technology and the Phoenix Force. But that'll be for another day.)

     
  • At February 06, 2010 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what are you doing watching Farscape dvd's?
    You should be studying
    guess who?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home