Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ooo, nifty!

You know as much I do want Steve back in the Captain America uniform eventually, and think Bucky has more potential as a (good) Winter Soldier, I have to say I'm really excited about the Super-Soldier mini that's going to be out in July.

It looks really really interesting, and "James Bond for the Marvel Universe" kind of fits what I was figuring they'd be doing with the character. It'll be interesting to see Steve explore his covert side. And honestly, the new costume is starting to grow on me. I have a thing for blonds in atrocious outfits.

Eventually, I'd like things to go back to the proper arrangement, but I'm pretty patient. And both this and Bucky's trip as Captain America are interesting enough to distract me. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind and think this is how things ought to stay. :-)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home