Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Casting Rumor!

Okay, I admit, I didn't expect the Marvel movies to bring in Hawkeye, (HOPED, but didn't expect it) so this makes my day.

I mean, a cameo is a cameo, but well, that guy's hot. So I'm sold.

Also, if Hawkeye exists in the movies, that makes the Black Widow/Captain America hook-up that I'd been fearing (nothing against the characters, but I don't think they're compatible and they tried it in Ultimate Avengers) much less likely!

Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2010 3:45 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well! He's certainly easy on the eyes, and he seems to exude that innate brand of cockiness that I've come to expect from Hawkeye...so I imagine it will work out nicely.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home