Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Movie costume images, ho!

God damnit, I've really let myself slack on this blog. It's a far cry from the first three years, when I posted something every day. I've got to get back to doing that. Yeesh.

It'll help when I can afford reading more comics again. :-) Still though, I've been unforgivably lazy.

On the plus side, in my gap of silence, they've leaked Captain America costume photos.

You know, at first I wasn't sure what to make of it. But I think it's growing on me. I especially like the painted on wings. That seems like a good balance for a feature that looks a little silly, but without removing it altogether (which really doesn't make it look LESS silly).

Really, it might help that I've had many traumatic flashbacks to the Matt Salinger Captain America movie. Really, I'm happy as long as the muscles aren't inflatable.

I'd know if I like it better from front view. From the side, I don't really think the stunt double has the cheekbones to pull off the chin strap, but Chris Evans might.

I'm cautiously excited!

2 Comments:

  • At September 15, 2010 3:47 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    I dunno..the helmet looks temporary..like for his driving sequences only..

     
  • At September 15, 2010 7:08 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    That would work for me. My biggest fear was that they'd be like Ultimates and try to ditch the wings altogether as too silly...for a man wearing a flag!

    I'd be happy if the helmet's temporary as long as there's some form of wing still there. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home