Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Okay, yeah, totally playing hooky on the blog

Sorry. There's really no excuse for leaving more than a WHOLE WEEK between entries.

Just, right now, I don't have that much to talk about. Much to my dismay. I haven't been able to read a lot of comics due to the whole looking-for-a-job situation. (Emerald Warriors still rocks though.)

I'm thinking of doing some kind of meme or something to get back in the swing of things, but I gotta decide which one would be the most fun. (Seeing as how I'm lazy, it'd probably be another of the ten characters/question ones that I use WAY too often to fill up blogspace.) And also determine if anyone's still around to play too. :-)

Also, I've almost convinced myself to do NaNoWriMo this year. I only tried once before, and didn't finish, but I DO have an idea I want to get to work on. Maybe I'll post bits, if it turns out even remotely readable. Since it's kind of B-movie space opera, I really doubt it will. But you never know. :-) I DO have a working title though, vaguely Rice-Burroughs inspired (The Pirates of the Oort Cloud. :-P) which is more than I USUALLY have. I've discovered that I like ER-B type titles though. _________ of __________. Very to the point. You can already tell if you're going to like it or not. Heh.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home