Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Something I Shamefully Love:

Bridezillas. The show, I mean. There's something about seeing succession after succession of hateful people (and the doormats who love them) act awful for my entertainment.

It's awful of me, but I usually spend the time wishing they'd get left at the altar. Then I feel bad. But hey, maybe they'll be nicer people now that they're married...

Mostly, I just like watching in appalled horror at the sheer unwillingness that these people seem to have that other people have lives and concerns too. It makes me feel better about my own thoughtless moments.

Possibly I've just reached the stage where I'm back to relying upon mindless reality shows to keep sane (well. Saner.) Oh well.

2 Comments:

  • At October 07, 2010 5:52 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Somehow watching other people behaving badly makes one feel so much better about one's OWN life. That's probably why I get such a kick out of Judge Judy...it's so nice to see unpleasant people actually get their comeuppance.

     
  • At October 11, 2010 12:13 AM, Blogger Evan & Kristin said…

    We love Dog the Bounty Hunter. Sometimes it feels good to share.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home