Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Action Figures

If you could have any action figure that (as far as you know at least) doesn't exist, what would it be?

For me, it'd be Ranx. Just because I don't collect action figures very often, so if I were gonna get one, I'd want it to be awesome.

Mogo would be cool too of course, but I think I could probably make my own version with an inflatable ball and some paint. Whereas I probably couldn't make a version of Ranx that my cat wouldn't eat mid-building session.

5 Comments:

  • At December 21, 2010 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Danny the Street for me, please! I'd love the fine details on his frilly curtains! Would that still count as an action figure or would it be considered more of a diorama? :)! D

     
  • At December 21, 2010 3:58 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I think about this sort of thing a lot. I want Guy Gardner as Warrior. And in the blue jeans and jacket and boots with the gold ring. And "battle-weary" Guy. And Red Ring Guy. And mostly nekkid Guy in his ring-patterned boxers.

    You might say that I have a fixation going on.

     
  • At December 21, 2010 9:03 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Battle Pope. Sayin' Mass and Kickin' Ass! And a giant finale set for Scud: Disposable Assassin...

     
  • At December 21, 2010 11:15 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    I'd want an Amethyst Princess of Gemworld set. Since this will never exist, I'm contemplating trying to make little amigurumi Amethysts.

     
  • At December 22, 2010 11:19 PM, Anonymous D said…

    Well, I'd say OMAC, but just saw one at the mall.

    So I'll say the Forever People. Maybe Jimmy Olson...

    As a giant turtle

    or Elastic Lad

    maybe a crossdressing variant?

    and he could come with a viking robot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home