Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fan-Service?

So last post got me thinking, who's your favorite "fan-service" type character? What character would you like to see as the subject of "fan-service" more often?

And by "fan-service" I specifically mean the most immature, 12-year old, probably involves naked parts interpretation of the phrase. So yes, totally using it as a euphemism.

I think that my favorite "fan-service" character is probably Sand. Because it pretty much never makes sense when he's naked (since, well, I'm pretty sure he forms the clothes too. Or at least they're somehow made in a way to travel with him) and yet it happens often enough to be amusing.

The character I'd like to see subjected to fanservice more often...probably Superman. Because, well, he's Superman! :-P

(edited to fix an egregious freudian slip. fanfiction =/= fan service :-))

1 Comments:

  • At January 12, 2011 10:46 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well THAT'S an interesting question! Naturally, nekkid Superman just doesn't happen nearly often enough. And for some reason shirtless Batman (but WITH the mask) always amuses me. And Green Lanterns with strategically torn costumes is always appealing.

    I do know that there are some characters that I do NOT want to see nekkid. I saw the Guardians once, and it was more than enough. Or Sinestro. And I can't say that the Joker would be at all something I would want to see either.

    But more Catman is always nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home