Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Monday, January 31, 2011

More words

Okay, I gotta admit, the helmet is growing on me. But I'd still prefer if Chris Evans spent the entire movie helmet/mask/cowlless. Because he's pretty and I like pretty things. I'm not a very deep person, I don't know if you've noticed.

It occurs to me that I really ought to be writing some long, substantial blog posts. You know, something with substance and a point. I remember how I used to do that once upon a time. But I suppose you can't force quality. :-P

Truth be told if I waited for a GOOD post, I'd never post at all. Which probably explains my posting rate last year. That was pathetic.

On the plus side, my friend's loaning me the end of the Vampire-X-Men arc. Since the majority of that came out when I was in my jobless, broke, barely able to afford much of anything stage, I'd let it drop. I'm not big into vampires in general. (With a few exceptions). And well. I knew Wolverine would end up getting vampired.

But then my evil evil friend told me that Scott's an awesome bastard at the end of it. And well, I can never resist Cyclops's awesome bastardy-ness. (Bastardity?) So fuck, I'm gonna end up reading Wolverine becoming a vampire. (I kind of like the whole Jubilee as a vampire thing.) The things I do for my insane fangirl love. I am ashamed.

Wolverine makes a better werewolf anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home