Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Movie costumes!

Yay! Images of the new Cap Movie are up! See Chris Evans as Cap!

Happily, I like it! I'm not a huge fan of the helmet really, something about the chin strap bothers me. But I like that they kept the wings, and I like the look of the rest. Considering I sat through that entire 90s Cap movie with the inflatable muscles and fake ears? Having just a chin strap to complain about is a very very nice change. (Maybe he can ditch the helmet halfway through.)

(There's also a shot of the new Spider-Man. He looks pretty hot (Am I officially a pervert for saying that? How old is the kid?), but I've never been a huge fan of the character and I'm not really sure why they needed a reboot.)

So yeah, I'm always glad to see movie versions of comic characters that don't look incredibly stupid. :-P

2 Comments:

  • At January 14, 2011 5:59 AM, Blogger antoniosugizo said…

    Not a perv and definitely not a kid. He's almost 28! ^__^

     
  • At January 17, 2011 3:31 AM, Blogger Eyz said…

    Woah! That's an older Spider-man than what I always thought they'd go for! °__°

    Why a Spider reboot so soon, and still by Sony and not an in-Marvel-movie universe? :/

    And the Captain looks fantastic!!!
    Love the shade of blue they went for!
    I was afraid he'd get something grim/gritty dark blue like those modern blockbusters featuring old proprieties (GIJoe, Daredevil, X-men, etc..)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home