Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yep. Gonna suck.

Okay, what you may not know about me is that I'm a huge Highlander fan. A huge one. Well. The movie and the television show. The other movies don't exist.

Though secretly, between you and me, when I was 12, I adored Highlander 2. I don't get it either. I think I had issues.

But apparently there's going to be a Highlander reboot.

This...well. Again, I'm a Highlander fan. I've suffered through a mediocre first movie, two terrible sequels, a television show that ranged from surprisingly decent to godawful depending on what season you're watching, and two subsequent movies that are even worse.

I'm just saying, the numerical odds aren't favoring this movie. At all. This isn't like Star Trek, which managed 5 out of 10 decent films. And even the suckier ones had something to offer (Except Star Trek V). Basically I'm saying this one's going to suck hard.

And I'm still going to watch it. *sigh*

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home