Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

As I enjoy the last few moments of March...

As a placeholder post: (yes, another one, it's been a busy week): am I the only one bothered by the fact that Cartoon Network has so many shows that aren't cartoons?

Maybe it's just that I'm a wysiwig sort of girl, but I think if you name your network something, you should show that thing. It's like when Sci-Fi (pre Syfy) used to show the Child Play movies. Those were not sci-fi!

I'm very passionate about such things damnit! :-P

2 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2011 12:11 PM, Blogger LurkerWithout said…

    Once AMC showed "Catwoman" it was the final straw that ended Our Broadcasts Should Actually Fit Our Theme for basic cable...

     
  • At April 02, 2011 4:56 AM, Blogger Ununnilium said…

    Super-belated, but yes, I hate this. The only reason for there to be so many cable channels is for them to cater to *different* niches, and when they start to wander... well, there's a reason I don't own a TV.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home