Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Someday I will run out of movie rumors

Okay, if Viggo Mortensen is Zod? I will totally have to watch this movie.

Mostly because I can't quite picture it.

But also because I'm really freaking shallow. (I own this.)

Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this is a weird casting choice? It does however support what the smarter people have been saying about the Not!Lois female lead being an antagonist rather than a love interest. (I am still very glad to be wrong. :-)) Zod needs underlings!

Personally, I'm just glad to see a villain who isn't Lex Luthor. I like Lex, but I like seeing other Superman villains get press too. :-)

Do you think Superman will throw a celophane S again? Because I'm gonna be weirdly sad if he doesn't.

4 Comments:

  • At March 02, 2011 1:30 AM, Blogger Elizabeth B said…

    OMG VIGGO ZOD YES, is pretty much what I wrote on Cleolinda's LJ when I first saw this rumor. Because come on, it's Viggo. He pretty much defines weird, but he does it in such interesting ways.

     
  • At March 02, 2011 3:04 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Oh I'm sure he'll do something weird and amusing with it. I just can't quite picture it yet, y'know?

     
  • At March 02, 2011 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugh Zod again? They should totally do Brainiac

     
  • At March 02, 2011 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So now kneeling before Zod should be really fun.
    Anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home