Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Birthday Celebration

It is Ragnell's birthday! Since the gracious lady has been too busy of late with her missives about the Woman Wonder, I fear she has neglected her other concerns: namely the shapely rears of those in the heroic profession!

Therefore I beseech you all, far and wide, to join me in making up for this gratuitous self-neglect! Let us celebrate!

As my gift to the Lady, I offer this set of panels from Vision and Scarlet Witch #05.

Pietro Doth Not Listen to His Sister, but Doth Possess A Fine Set of Buttocks

Appreciate the dual wonders of the silver-haired speedster's gluteus maximus as he spends more time raving of birth order than acknowledging his fair sister's announcement! For shame, but I hope that Lady Ragnell enjoys the sight nonetheless!

Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2011 11:16 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Well that's a mighty fine behind. Oh Pietro, your antics are always so amusing. And Happy Birthday to Ragnell!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home