Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Friday, April 01, 2011

:-)

Okay, so no fancy April Fools joke from me. I don't have a good mind for pranks to begin with and what's left of it dribbled out my ears a month ago.

However, when I was trying to think of a joke, I started thinking of "Worst Possible Casting Choices." It wasn't enough to expand, but it is a pretty funny thought exercise in my opinion.

For example: One of the girls from the Hills as Wonder Woman. Keanu Reeves as Batman. Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze. (Oh. Oops.)

Got any suggestions?

3 Comments:

  • At April 02, 2011 10:57 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said…

    Gilbert Gottfried as Guy Gardner.

    ... That's the only one that I can think of where I can believe that someone, somewhere in Hollywood might actually consider it a Good Idea. Everything else that comes to mind goes right to the implausible.

     
  • At April 02, 2011 12:27 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Jack Black as the Flash? Paris Hilton as Black Canary? Halle Berry as Amanda Waller?

    Serpent, you terrify me sometimes!

     
  • At April 02, 2011 11:16 PM, Anonymous D said…

    Pauly Shore as Hal Jordan

    Eddie Murphy as John Stewart

    Jack Black as Guy Gardner

    Nic Cage as Superman

    Madonna as Wonder Woman

     

Post a Comment

<< Home