Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Etsy Made Them Do It :-)

Thanks for the webcomics recs, guys!

Anyway, to disguise the fact that I have nothing to blog about today. I figured I'd ramble a bit about how my new favorite Blog@Newsarama feature is the Etsy Made Me Do It one.

I've always liked seeing the awesome things people make, and this Doctor Who themed post kind of makes me salivate. I don't have the money to spend on that kind of thing, and really, I'm not much of a collector (unless we're talking books, and even then it's more of a library than a collection because a book in mint condition is a book unread and I don't believe in that).

But they are really really cool to look at and maybe fantasize about keeping on my bookshelf. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home