Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Irk

So um. Still enjoying this Netflix thing. Seriously, why did it take me so long to sign up for this? Hmph!

I am weirded out by the fact that Seth MacFarlane is apparently making a new Flintstones series. I mean, don't get me wrong. I actually LIKE Family Guy (Yes I know. Guilty pleasure.) but it seems very unnecessary.

We can't have Wonder Woman, but we get Seth MacFarlane's take on the Flintstones. Some things aren't fair. :-(

3 Comments:

  • At May 25, 2011 11:02 AM, Blogger ARS said…

    I want Netflix, but I fear when I sign up my computer will experience a break down and I will not be able to use it. Dr. Who is what I want it for most. Your comments make this poor Youth Minister even sadder as I wait to get Netflix.

     
  • At May 25, 2011 3:58 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Honestly, Netflix is awesome. It'll be worth the wait whenever you do decide to sign up. If you do. :-)

     
  • At November 07, 2011 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there, I discovered your web site on Google when searching for a similar subject, what a fantastic find! I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    car tires online | discount tire | off road parts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home