Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So um. Yeah. If you haven't noticed, I've been doing all of nothing this week, except work and vegetate. This doesn't lead to me having interesting things to say, I'm afraid.

Unless you want couch potato babbling about Netflix.

(For the record: I think X-Men Schism's ads look awesome, but I'm guessing it's not a literal battle for leadership if only because I honestly think Scott would have to destroy the world and be dead for a month before WOLVERINE actually seems like a better leadership choice. There might also have to be baby eating involved. I'm just sayin'...I like Logan well enough, but things never end well when he's in charge. :-P)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home