Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sulking

Aw damnit, I celebrated too soon! Apparently no Wonder Woman for us.

I'm more upset by this than I thought I'd be. Yes, I'm no David E. Kelley fan, but I actually LIKED the costume, flaws and all. (I STILL say it's no stupider looking than pretty much ANY other superhero outfit. Yeah, it's too shiny and plasticy, but Superman wears pajamas with his underwear on top! Certain X-Men squeeze themselves into yellow spandex! Blue Chainmail! Bat ears!) I thought the casting looked pretty good, actually. And the story elements sounded promising. They seemed to have a coherent idea of what they wanted to do with Diana and I wanted to see how it developed.

Smallville was dreadful and it lasted for 10 whole seasons, damnit. Unfair!

I'm going to go sulk now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home