Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Triumphant Return!

So anyway, I had a blast at the convention. I didn't pick up any good gossip, unfortunately, but then I'm not very good at that.

I did get to see Adam West and Burt Ward's panel though and that was awesome. Also Bruce Campbell!

I also discovered that I did not actually hallucinate the existence of "Doctor Mordrid", a terrible movie (or tv movie) that I remember from my childhood. I now have a copy!

So basically my Philadelphia voyage was a success! Yay!

1 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2011 5:58 PM, Blogger Sea-of-Green said…

    Wow, Adam, Burt AND Bruce in one trip? I am JEALOUS! I had the biggest crush on Burt (as Robin) when I was a little kid, and now my daughter has developed the same crush. Film is forever. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home