Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Indeed

My favorite aspect of the old Batman tv show is, I think, the "Anti-theft button" in the Batmobile. Mostly because I think it's either stupid or genius, and I can't quite figure out which.

How it works is basically, it's on the dash and helpfully labeled "anti-theft button" (everything in Batman is helpfully labeled). To "activate", either Batman or Robin flips down a NEW helpful label which says "start button". The would-be thieves press the button, and there's a light show.

I suppose ultimately, it's genius because everyone knows that crazy people can't resist big red buttons. So there we go. Even if they DO wonder why the start button would be so helpfully labeled, they can't resist the button.

I want one!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home