Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neat!

Hey, neat! Here's something I wish I'd known about a little sooner: apparently Dan Didio did a virtual convention panel on Facebook. I HATE the facebook interface for this sort of thing, but what can ya do?

It sounds fairly interesting. Stephanie Brown'll be still around somehow (I have my theories, but who knows). I don't particularly care about the character but I know a lot of people who are fans of hers, so I'm glad for them. :-)

I'm still sad about the JSA "resting", but well, honestly, I kind of figured my favorite character would go back in limbo after JSA: All-Stars, so I am kind of resigned. I've consoled myself in the fact that other favorites are accounted for. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home