Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oooooo

Okay, THIS intrigues me.

I'm sure it won't be what it looks like, but I actually find the idea of a Storm-Cyclops relationship really interesting.

Of course, as much as he's my favorite X-Men, I freely admit, he's kind of terrible in the relationship sense. Storm could certainly do better. (And it'd be weird for her to go after one of her best friend's widower anyway...)

On the other hand, she'd be like the first girlfriend he's ever had who doesn't echo qualities of at least one of his abusive telepathic father figures. So hey, an almost healthy option!

Well, except that the cover kind of has a sort of weird brother-sister kissing effect on me. Kind of "They're both hot, but..." But depending on context, I could get over that.

On a tangent though: Did they shrink Scott over the years? Because he looks about the same height as Storm there, and I thought he was supposed to be a lot taller. Oh well. Still hot. :-P

3 Comments:

  • At August 11, 2011 4:05 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Yeah, I'm not necessarily buying this. They're friends, but I don't see them as friends with benefits as such.

    And...ummm...isn't she supposed to be married or something?

     
  • At August 11, 2011 11:00 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    Heh, my guess is that the context is vastly different. But hypothetically, it could be awesome.

     
  • At April 20, 2012 10:15 PM, Anonymous sports handicapping services said…

    I am thoroughly convinced in this said post. I am currently searching for ways in which I could enhance my knowledge in this said topic you have posted here. It does help me a lot knowing that you have shared this information here freely

     

Post a Comment

<< Home