Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So well...I've got mixed feelings...

I'm happy to hear that there'll be a Justice Society comic, but less happy to hear they'll be on Earth 2 again. I've always liked having the JSA on the same Earth as the others.

So I'm disappointed, but I'll see where they go with it. I'm hoping it'll be present day at least, because then there'd still be a chance of having the legacy/generational elements I like.

So yeah. It could still be pretty good, and I'm definitely not ruling it out, but I'm sad that they're changing an aspect of the DCU that I've always loved. :-(

5 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2011 8:09 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said…

    You know, if they're not going to do something obnoxious like stick it in a perpetual World War II setting like all-Star Squadron, I'm really interested to see what they do with a world that's a logical progression of the pre-Crisis contemporary Earth-Two.

    Especially if they have the "original" versions of the Big Three and their descendants.

    HELENA WAYNE, Kalinara! HELENA WAYNE!

     
  • At August 30, 2011 8:16 AM, Blogger Your Obedient Serpent said…

    ... of course, if they stick to Real Time, Huntress and Power Girl should be around 60, and the Infinitors in their 50s.

    I doubt they'd be that rigorous, or that daring. The idea of a 79-year-old Dick Grayson as the Grand Old Patriarch of the Family Bat may amuse me, but I doubt the Warner suits would deem it "accessible".

     
  • At August 30, 2011 8:53 AM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I'd actually prefer it without the original big three, because I think it'd be interesting to see a version that's developed without them completely.

    But I doubt they'll go that way when they have the chance to bring old favorites like original Huntress back. :-)

     
  • At April 20, 2012 10:14 PM, Anonymous sports handicapping services said…

    Nice post, I would like to request you to one more post about that Keep it up

     
  • At June 05, 2012 9:30 AM, Anonymous sports handicapping services said…

    I like this interesting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home