Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interlude!

I haven't blogged for a while, again. I wish I could say I had a good reason, but really I've just been mindlessly playing old computer games and reading (decent!) books, and enjoying my comics.

On the plus side, I've (re)discovered these "Let's Play" things: where people with better attention spans than I do play video games, take screenshots, and make sarcastic commentary. They're much more fun when you've played the games in question, granted, but they're still pretty great.

My favorite ones are the Ultima ones by this guy Nakar. They make me laugh. (Not just because his lead character is a girl named Steve. :-))

3 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2012 10:13 AM, Blogger kiragecko said…

    Must comment on the Summers family tree and I can't use Tumblr.

    Nate Grey and Threnody's (main universe!) baby should be on there too. And Hepzibah should spend all her time meeting her step grandchildren - it would be awesome.

     
  • At March 26, 2012 2:48 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    I'm always glad to see comments anywhere. :-)

    I do have disqus comments enabled on tumblr as well, which may work if you're okay with providing a (fake or real) email address when you do. :-)

    Probably Alex and Maddy's AU kid should be on there too. Scott's not the only Summers to breed profusely across the universes. He just does it best. :-P

     
  • At July 14, 2022 10:57 PM, Anonymous Deep Cleaning Iowa City said…

    Thanks forr sharing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home