Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

I am confused!

So that's what I get for neglecting my blog for so long...the interface changed and I have no idea what I'm doing! Fortunately, I don't really have anything interesting to say. :-) Work's been hectic (though interesting!) and I've been spending the rest of my time watching episodes of Burn Notice (which I adore) and Mad Men (which is excellent but does not have quite enough explosions for my taste). I am distressingly boring right now. But that means hopefully, I'll figure this thing out before I have the curse of being interesting. :-P

2 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2012 4:44 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    Uh yeah, they went and changed stuff, and it is really really annoying, because there was nothing wrong with it in the FIRST place!

    I've never seen Mad Men, but I have to say that Burn Notice is great.

     
  • At May 04, 2012 11:58 PM, Blogger ARS said…

    I think it had to do with making the Google Plus interfacing go better. YouTube also has undergone a change as well. I still haven't link G+ to my blog, but the issues I was having loading images cleared up after the changes. Glad you are doing OK, if a bit busy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home